Good news for HBO Max subscribers. Baz Luhrmannʼs Elvis starring Austin Butler is now streaming on HBO Max. Luhrmann previously told that the film will not reach until this fall, But on Aug 27, HBO Max surprisingly announced that Elvis will be available to stream on September 2 on HBO via HBO Max.
Where to Watch Elvis?
Baz Luhrmannʼs Elvis is now available on HBO Max. If you are not a subscriber of HBO Max, You can also be a subscriber with a cost of $15 a month for ad-free streaming or $10 a month for ad-supported streaming. Those who are Subscribed can save up to 16% by signing up for an annual subscription for a plan.
Is Elvis Worth Watching?
Yes! Of course, Baz Luhrmann’s Elvis is one of the popular films in 2022. The film follows the chronicled life of rock and roll icon, singer, and actor Elvis Presley. On the Rotten Tomatoes score, Elvis earned 78% with an average rating of 6.9/10.
Elvis plot follows, “From his rise to fame to his unprecedented superstardom, rock ‘n’ roll icon Elvis Presley maintains a complicated relationship with his enigmatic manager, Colonel Tom Parker, over the course of 20 years. Central to Presley’s journey and happiness is one of the most influential people in his life — Priscilla.”
- Austin Butler as Elvis Presley
- Chaydon Jay as young Elvis Presley
- Tom Hanks as Col. Tom Parker, Elvis’ manager
- Olivia DeJonge as Priscilla Presley (née Wagner), Elvis’ wife
- Helen Thomson as Gladys Presley (née Smith), Elvis’ mother
- Richard Roxburgh as Vernon Presley, Elvis’ father
- Kelvin Harrison Jr. as B.B. King
- David Wenham as Hank Snow
- Kodi Smit-McPhee as Jimmie Rodgers Snow
- Luke Bracey as Jerry Schilling
- Dacre Montgomery as Steve Binder
- Leon Ford as Tom Diskin, a spokesperson for Col. Tom Parker
- Gary Clark Jr. as Arthur Crudup
- Yola Quartey as Sister Rosetta Tharpe
- Natasha Bassett as Dixie Locke
- Xavier Samuel as Scotty Moore
- Adam Dunn as Bill Black