Dana White confirms a third fight between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor on July 10 in Las Vegas.

McGregor revealed the news earlier this month, but in a Twitter post on Monday, he said “the war is off” and that Poirier should “fight someone else.“McGregor told me moments ago:“I signed my bout agreement this morning. I’m going to rip this game a new asshole July 10th. The Mac is back in Sin City! Full house!”

Advertisements

Poirier and McGregor first met at UFC 178, where the Irishman knocked out Poirier in the first round at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Poirier, on the other hand, avenged his loss at UFC 257 in Abu Dhabi in January by stopping McGregor in the second round.White backed the decision of the Americans, saying: “Dustin is looking for a rematch. That’s smart, and he should do it. He should accept the rematch and fight. For him, it’s a big fight.”Kid’s worked hard his whole life, his entire career to get to this point, and that’s the battle you’re up against.

Advertisements

Elina Raven is an author and content writer for maxblizz. Elina completed her graduation in MA Screen Production - Screenwriting and Documentary at the University Of the West Of England, Bristol.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *