Marvel is rumored to be developing a new Daredevil soft reboot project that will include various supporting characters from the “larger” universe of the Netflix shows. Matt Murdock is set to return on MCU. also there is a report that the character will also appear in the upcoming film Spider-Man: No Way Home.
ComicBook.com reported that Charlie Cox filmed scenes for the project this past January—and rumors suggest he could be popping up elsewhere in the months to come in a post-No Way Home. @RPK_News1 revealed this news in his Twitter post.
Charlie Cox previously said to Forbes that
“Also if there was a chance of that happening in the future, I don’t want to say something that could potentially jeopardize those chances because the people high up at Marvel, maybe they see this stuff or hear what I say and maybe that influences,” he added. “I don’t know. I have no idea. I love how passionate the fans are and I feel very, very, very touched that so many of them have gone online and made their voices heard about the desire for me to come back.”
With the release of Spider-Man: No Way Home. you will find out whether the Daredevil character will appear or not. No Way Home is set to release on 17 December 2021.
KEEP READING: Marvel’s Moon Knight First Teaser Arrived.
- Zendaya’s Top 10 Rules for Success
- 7 Ways to Be Like Scarlett Johansson
- Florence Pugh Shared New Hot Images On Instagram
- Red, White & Royal Blue Starring Taylor Zakhar Perez and Nicholas Galitzine Has Wrapped Filming
- A New Look at Florence Pugh and Olivia Wilde in ‘Don’t Worry Darling’
- She-Hulk Is Now On Tinder! Marvel Is Advertising She-Hulk: Attorney at Law With a Tinder Account