Seth Rogen says he will never work with James Franco again after sexual misconduct allegations

Seth Rogen

Seth Rogen says he doesn’t plan to work with James Franco again after sexual misconduct allegations “I despise abuse and harassment and I would never cover or conceal the actions of someone doing it”

Seth Rogen

Seth Rogen clarified the accusations and his 2014 “Saturday Night Live” opening monologue, in which he laughed about a 17-year-old girl’s accusation that Franco had direct messaged her on Instagram to meet up, in an interview with The Sunday Times.

Advertisements

Advertisements

During the monologue, Rogen says, “I wanted to prank James Franco.” “I pretended to be a child on Instagram and pretended to be a teenager. He was unfazed by the situation. I’ve scheduled a meeting with him at the Ace Hotel.

What I would say is that I hate bullying and violence, and I will never hide or disguise someone doing it, or intentionally place someone in a position where they were near someone like that,” Rogen told the New York Times. “However, I do regret making a joke on ‘Saturday Night Live’ in 2014, which I very much regret making. To be frank, it was a bad joke.”

Advertisements

Advertisements
Seth Rogen

In 2018, several students at Franco’s former acting school accused him of bullying them into intimate positions, leading to new allegations of sexual assault. The claims became a complaint, which was settled in February. Franco has refuted the allegations.

Despite the accusations, Rogen has previously said that he will continue to collaborate with Franco — but that has now changed, according to Rogen.

Advertisements

“I still go back to the interview from 2018 when I said I’d keep working with James, and the fact is that I haven’t and don’t want to,” Rogen said. Rogen responded, “Yeah,” to the Times’ remark that the situation “must have been excruciating.” However, it is not as traumatic and complicated for many of the other people involved. In this case, I have no sympathy for myself.”

KEEP READING:  Nintendo & Illumination Revealed The Voice Cast For Upcoming Live-Action Film Super Mario Bros

FIND US ON TWITTER

Arun Venugopal - Author, SEO Specialist, Content Writer of Maxblizz.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *