With Spider-Man’s identity now revealed, our friendly neighborhood web-slinger is unmasked and no longer able to separate his normal life as Peter Parker from the high stakes of being a superhero. When Peter asks for help from Doctor Strange, the stakes become even more dangerous, forcing him to discover what it truly means to be Spider-Man.
In a recent interview with THR, Tom Holland was asked about those reports and provided some much-needed clarity on his Spider-Man MCU contract.
Yeah, that’s not accurate at all. The new deal that was struck up was this understanding between the two studios that should Marvel want me to appear in one of their movies, then it would be an open conversation. I don’t think it’s as black and white as, “I have a three-picture deal with Marvel and a three-picture deal with Sony.” It’s just this open conversation and open dialogue between Mr. Iger and Mr. Rothman.
Spider-Man: No Way Home Full Cast:
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Zendaya as MJ
- Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds
- Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange
- Benedict Wong as Wong
- Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan
- Marisa Tomei as May Parker
- J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson
- Alfred Molina as Otto Octavius/Green Goblin
- Willem Dafoe as Norman Osborn/Green Goblin
- Jamie Foxx as Max Dillon/Electro
- Angourie Rice as Betty Brant
- Martin Starr as Mr. Harrington
- J.B. Smoove as Mr. Dell
- Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson
- Jorge Lendeborg Jr. as Jason Ionello
- Hannibal Buress as Coach Wilson
- Paula Newsom in an Undisclosed Role
- Arian Moayed in an Undisclosed Role
Spider-Man: No Way Home has a runtime of 150 minutes or two hours and 30 minutes. The film premieres on December 17.