Who we are
Our website address is: http://maxblizz.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Like most standard Web site servers, we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and a number of clicks to analyze trends administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Advertising Privacy Settings
FOR EU USERS ONLY: When you use our site, pre-selected companies may access and use certain information on your device and about your interests to serve ads or personalized content. You may revisit or change consent choices at any time by clicking here.
We have reviewed all of our advertising partners’ policies to ensure that they comply with all applicable data privacy laws and recommended data security practices.
We use the following advertisers:
- Google Ad Exchange: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Google Ad Sense: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook Audience Network: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Index Exchange: http://www.indexexchange.com/privacy/
- TripleLift: https://triplelift.com/privacy/
- Consumable: https://consumable.com/privacy-policy.html
- Kargo: https://kargo.com/privacy
- Xandr/Appnexus: https://www.xandr.com/privacy/platform-privacy-policy/
- Verizon/AOL: https://www.verizon.com/about/privacy/full-privacy-policy
- PubMatic: https://pubmatic.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- Undertone: https://www.undertone.com/privacy/
- Rubicon/Magnite: https://rubiconproject.com/terms-conditions-index/
- OpenX: https://www.openx.com/legal/ad-exchange-terms-and-conditions/
- Sovrn: https://www.sovrn.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- RhythmOne/Unruly: https://unruly.co/legal/privacy/
- Sonobi: http://sonobi.com/privacy-policy/
- Smaato: https://www.smaato.com/privacy/
- Media.net: https://www.media.net/privacy-policy/
- Yieldmo: https://www.yieldmo.com/privacy-policy/
- Sharethrough: https://platform-cdn.sharethrough.com/privacy-policy
- Pulsepoint: https://pulsepoint.com/legal/platform-privacy-policy
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/help/customer/display.html/?ie=UTF8&nodeId=918814
- Conversant: https://www.conversant.com/privacy-policy/
- District M/DMX: https://www.districtm.net/platforms-data-privacy-policy/
- GumGum: https://gumgum.com/terms-and-policies/privacy-policy
- Avantis Video: https://www.avantisvideo.com/privacypolicy/
Purpose of Data Collection
We use the information we collect in order to:
- Administer our Website, including troubleshooting, and statistical or data analysis;
- To improve our Website and enhancing user experience by ensuring you have access to personalized content in line with your interests;
- Analyze user use and optimize our services.
- To ensure that our Website remains secure and is not subject to any hacking or fraud.
- Share information with our partners to provide targeted advertising and social media features.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.