Maxblizz (“we” or “us”) is owned by Arun Venugopal. Our headquarters are at Palakakd, Kerala, India (678001).
Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information when you visit our website, create an account, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us. The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Browsing behavior
- Location information
- Date of birth (if required by law)
Purpose of Data Collection
- We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Website and enhance user experience by ensuring you have access to personalized content in line with your interests;
- Analyze how people use our services and make them better.
- To make sure that our website stays safe and can’t be hacked or used for fraud.
- Share information with our partners so we can offer targeted advertising and social media features.
Links to Other Websites
Cookies and Tracking
We may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This information may include your browser type, IP address, device type, operating system, and other technical information. We use this information to analyze website usage, administer the site, and gather demographic information.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, theft, or misuse. We use encryption and secure servers to protect sensitive data, and we limit access to your personal information to only those who need it to perform their jobs.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as well as to comply with legal obligations. We will dispose of personal information in a secure and responsible manner when it is no longer needed.
Our website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not use our website or provide us with any personal information.
We may disclose your personal information if required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligations
- Protect and defend our rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our services
- Protect the personal safety of users of our services or the public
Notification of Changes
By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive marketing communications from us. You may opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email or by contacting us directly.
You have the right to access, modify, or delete your personal information at any time. You may also object to the processing of your personal information, request a copy of your personal information, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [insert contact email].
We comply with applicable privacy laws, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).