Zendaya has been named one of Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list for her success as an actress and entrepreneur. She shares her top ten rules for success.
Rules For Success
- Be yourself. You’re not going to fit into anyone else’s box. If you try to be someone else, you’ll never reach your full potential.
- Don’t compare yourself to others. It’s easy to feel bad when you see other people succeeding while you struggle. But comparing yourself to others will only hold you back.
- Believe in yourself. No matter what happens, no matter how hard things seem, keep believing in yourself.
- Have fun. I’ve learned that having fun is more important than anything else.
- Work hard. There’s nothing worse than being told you can do something and then realizing you didn’t work hard enough.
- Take risks. Sometimes taking risks means failing at first. That’s okay. Just pick yourself up and start again.
- Keep learning. Learning new skills and improving your knowledge will help you succeed.
- Stay positive. Always stay positive. Even when times are tough, there’s always light at the end of the tunnel.
- Surround yourself with good people. Having friends who support you and encourage you will make all the difference.
- Never give up. Never give up!
In an interview, Zendaya told “I’ve learned so much through my career. It’s not easy to find a balance between work and life. You need to learn how to manage both.”
Always Have Faith In Yourself.
There will be times when you feel like giving up. Don’t give up! If you’re having trouble with something, ask yourself why. What do you think is holding you back? Is there anything you can do differently?
Surround yourself with people who believe in you.
She added “I’ve learned so much from my friends and family. They’ve helped me through some tough times and supported me when I needed them the most. It’s easy to forget how powerful our support system is, especially when we’re going through hard times. So surround yourself with people who believe you can succeed.”
Zendaya was born on September 1, 1996, in Oakland, California, and began her career as a child model and actress, appearing in various commercials and TV shows. She rose to fame in 2010 when she landed the role of Rocky Blue in the Disney Channel series “Shake It Up”. Zendaya has become a prominent figure in the entertainment industry, appearing in movies such as “Spider-Man: Homecoming” and “The Greatest Showman”. In 2019, she starred in the HBO series “Euphoria”, for which she won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series, becoming the youngest person to ever win that award.
Zendaya’s Movies and TV shows:
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- The Greatest Showman (2017)
- Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)
- Malcolm & Marie (2021)
- Dune (2021)
- Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)
- Shake It Up (2010-2013)
- K.C. Undercover (2015-2018)
- Euphoria (2019-2022)
- The OA (2016-2019)
- Dancing with the Stars (2013)
RELATED: Zendaya’s Deal For HBO’s “Euphoria” Has Been Renegotiated