Florence Pugh is a Hollywood icon and a talented actress. In a short period of time, she made her name widespread and captured the hearts of audiences with her films. Here, we delve into Florence Pugh’s biography, her age, family background, net worth, and more.
Biography and Early Life:
Florence Pugh was born on January 3, 1996, in Oxford, England. She grew up in a creative household, as her mother, Deborah, is a dancer and dance teacher, while her father, Clinton Pugh, is a restaurateur. Pugh maintained her passion for acting at a young age and participated in school plays and local theater productions.
Florence Pugh’s Age
Florence Pugh was born on January 3, 1996, and she is 27 years old.
Family and Personal Life:
Florence Pugh has three siblings, including actor and musician Toby Sebastian. From 2019 to 2022, she was in a relationship with actor and filmmaker Zach Braff. In August 2022, Pugh confirmed in an interview with Harper’s Bazaar that they quietly ended their relationship earlier that year. Throughout their relationship, they faced criticism online due to their age difference. Pugh clarified that they were not public about their relationship, but people didn’t approve of it. Despite the breakup, Pugh and Braff remain in touch.
Florence Pugh’s net worth is around $10 million as of 2023. According to reports, Pugh, who plays the role of Yelena Belova in the MCU, will be paid an eight-figure paycheck for Marvel’s upcoming villain-centric Thunderbolts and for an untitled MCU film. Pugh’s earnings come from her acting projects, brand endorsements, and other ventures.
Physical Appearance of Florence Pugh:
- Height: Approximately 1.63 meters (5 feet 4 inches)
- Weight: Estimated to be around 56 kilograms (123 pounds)
- Build: Slim and slender
- Hair Color: Varies (she has been seen with different hair colors, including blonde and brunette)
- Eye Color: Green
- Complexion: Fair
Florence Pugh’s Movies:
- The Falling (2014)
- Lady Macbeth (2016)
- Malevolent (2018)
- Fighting with My Family (2019)
- Midsommar (2019)
- Little Women (2019)
- Black Widow (2021)
- The Wonder (2022)
- Don’t Worry Darling (2022)
- Puss in Boots: The Last Wish (voice role) (2022)
- A Good Person (2023)
Florence Pugh’s TV Shows:
- Studio City – Cat (Unaired pilot, 2016)
- Marcella – Cara Thomas (3 episodes, 2016)
- King Lear – Cordelia (Television film, 2018)
- The Little Drummer Girl – Charmian “Charlie” Ross (Miniseries)
- Hawkeye – Yelena Belova (Miniseries, 2021; 3 episodes)
- Running Wild with Bear Grylls (2022)
Florence Pugh’s Upcoming Films:
- Oppenheimer – Role: Jean Tatlock
- Dune: Part Two – Role: Princess Irulan
- We Live in Time – Role: To be announced
RELATED: Florence Pugh’s Popular Movies Ranked